Want to get a taste of the Web Design Crash Course for Creative Bloggers?
Not ready to take a dive into the 3-week Web Design Crash Course? Then start out easy with the basics! During next 5 days you're going to learn about:
- Color theory and branding
- How to create buttons (even if your theme doesn't have them!)
- Web design code
- How to add fonts to your blog
- Every web designer's favorite tool
- How to make a fundamental design to a just single page
- Use a web designer's favorite tool, Inspect Element
- Have a clear understanding of how to make web design edits to your site
- Confidently use code in your everyday, creative life
So why am I teaching you this?
Because I want you to gain a deep-rooted confidence in your ability to grow your business’ brand. I want you to confidently tackle that next technology or branding hurdle all by yourself. And when you’ve learned how to advance your own brand, you’ll feel confident in yourself and your business and that newfound boldness—along with a branding look— will bring you new income and opportunities.
Join your fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs in learning the code behind websites.
After this course, you'll be able to:
I'm Certified ConvertKit Expert and a web designer who has a passion for teaching. I specialize in building sites for creative bloggers and small business owners and helping them set up their email marketing strategies in ConvertKit. I even have a CK template shop and build gorgeous, custom templates for CK owners who want something more than plain text emails.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.