BC Stack Customers: Add the number 2 to your promo code to access the course.
Why did more than 800 bloggers and entrepreneurs take this course since 2016?
It's because they knew that if someone just showed them the ropes, they could manage their website themselves. They took this course because it taught them the key basics of web design in easy-to-understand lectures and homework assignments. And after this course they went out to create gorgeous, engaging web content that their readers loved.
I am literally putting myself out of job teaching you guys this.
Later on in this course, you're going to learn how to build your own landing page and a coming soon page. You could have hired a web designer (like me), and have paid up to $1,200 for those two pages. That's right, I'm going to teach you how to build something that's worth $1,200!
So why am I teaching you this?
Because I want you to gain a deep-rooted confidence in your ability to grow your business’ brand. I want you to confidently tackle that next technology or branding hurdle all by yourself. And when you’ve learned how to advance your own brand, you’ll feel confident in yourself and your business and that newfound boldness—along with a branding look— will bring you new income and opportunities.
Join your fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs in learning the code behind websites.
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Use your newfound knowledge in HTML and CSS to create visually engaging blog posts your readers will love
- Quickly and easily make lead-catching landing pages for your products and services
- Make simple changes to the overall look of your blog without having to hire a web designer
- Confidently use code in your everyday, creative life
Get started today by watching the free lessons I have below!
I'm Certified ConvertKit Expert and a web designer who has a passion for teaching. I specialize in building sites for creative bloggers and small business owners and helping them set up their email marketing strategies in ConvertKit. I even have a CK template shop and build gorgeous, custom templates for CK owners who want something more than plain text emails.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
What People Have Said About the Course
Melissa loves the variety of learning styles offered in the course.
Tatiana finds out that age has nothing to do with being able to understand technology and learn to code.
Getting excited here! I never knew I was going to learn coding. I'm way past being 12 years old!
Dawn, learning how to use every web designer's favorite tool, Inspect Element.
That might just be the coolest thing I have ever seen!
Learn the code and design behind blogging.
Content and Overview
Perfect for beginners, this course is crafted for those with little to no coding or design knowledge. Throughout this course, you’ll learn what HTML & CSS is, where to use it in your blog, and how to use to make engaging content your readers will love. And don’t worry, there’ll be cheat sheets along the way so all you have to do is copy + paste to get that same design look on your site.
What we’ll cover:
- How to use the text/html editor in your blog to add custom HTML to your posts and pages
- The HTML code you need to know to make your posts and pages come to life with custom fonts, colors, line breaks, and text modifications, and embeddings
- How you can use the #1 free tool that web designers use every day to look behind the scenes at the code that makes up a website
- What is CSS and how to access your stylesheet
- The CSS code you need to make your posts, pages, and overall blog design come to life
- Where to put your custom CSS changes into your WordPress or Squarespace blog’s theme/template
- How to use the ultimate HTML code: <span>
Get started now!
What You Will Get From This Course
- One beautifully designed landing page—started by me and customized by you
- Code cheat sheets so you can just copy + paste to get the design changes you love—keep these around for any future projects!
- One amazing coming soon page to help you collect emails before your launch
- A deeper understanding of web design and how it works
- The confidence of knowing how to use code to enhance your blog